Nov. 11, 2017 - Employment Opportunity: New Business Development Manager
New Business Development Manager – Magnet Applications, Inc.
Date Posted: 11/20/17
Position Location: DuBois, PA
Magnet Applications® Inc. is seeking a New Business Development Manager with a demonstrated track-record of developing sales growth in the OEM market using complex, solution-based selling approaches. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing and vibrant speaker with a “hunter” style personality.
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager and can be located most anywhere in the United States.
Magnet Applications®, Inc. is a leading provider of compression bonded magnets, injection molded magnets and magnetic technical assemblies to the automotive, medical, defense and aerospace industries with design, engineering and manufacturing services located in Pennsylvania. To find out more about the products and services we offer, visit our website at www.MagnetApplications.com.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Responsible for developing new OEM sales of the company’s products in the United States.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to educate potential new and existing clients with the company’s products and services; for the purpose of acquiring new business opportunities.
• Establish long-term client relationships, interfacing with customers on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or related field; required.
• At least 3 to 5 years in OEM sales and successful outside sales management; preferably an allied OEM type industry.
• Knowledge and experience selling permanent magnet material products; preferred.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and understanding of engineering concepts.
• Familiarity working in an ERP system and CRM.
• Extensive travel throughout the U.S., required.
This full time position offers a competitive compensation package plus benefits. Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume to email@example.com.